According to a trend started in the southeastern part of Asia, the trend of the moment is to have a drink either on a rooftop with high spectacular views or in undiscovered exotic paradisiacal places of our planet.
If you would like to drink a cocktail and lose yourself looking at the amazing panorama, take a look at our list of 5 of the most exclusive bars in the world:
- LEBUA SKY BAR, BANGKOK: Located on the 63rd floor of a hotel, over 250 meters high, it’s the highest skybar in the world. Symbolic of Bankok’s wild nightlife, it became famous thanks to the movie “The Hangover Part II”
- ROCK BAR, ZANZIBAR: On a very small island of the Indian Ocean, 7 meters above the crystal clear waters of Zanzibar, there is only this small bar surrounded by the sea in which you can get peace of mind. Sip a cocktail while watching the sunset; it’s beautiful like a piece of art.
- SUBSIX, MALVIDE: On an atoll in the Maldive islands, 500 meters from the shore and 7 meters below the sea level, there is a bar that can be reached only by motorboat. It’s completely underwater. From the big glass walls you can admire the beauties of the underworld at night sipping fluorescent drinks.
- MOON BAR, BANGKOK: it’s one of the most popular skybars in the world: shaped like a ship, it’s on the 61st floor of a hotel. First in its genre, this bar is perfect to enjoy an unforgettable evening with a 360° view on Bankok.
- AER LOUNGE, MUMBAI: Characterized by its design from space and by its chic and sophisticated style, it’s the most popular skybar in all India. With music from the 80’s, from the 34th floor you can enjoy a wonderful view of the city and the ocean.
Do you have a terrace and you would like it to be spectacular like the ones of these bars? Take a look at our Skylight transparent roofs. You won’t regret it.